Monday, August 16, 2010

Shred of Ages


Got the new bitch today. She screams like it's murder every time, but I still keep relaxed, pumping away.  She's nimble as a gazelle.  But I do need to soften it up a bit in the front. Put some padding in there for my hands, maybe a new ass too. FIZIK? Fuck that. Went and shredded some Peavine singletrack for a few hours, went down, laughed, climbed, almost puked, bombed past some padded (fat) DH wussies,

crashed, jumped, sprinted home with a smile.
I love the dirt and getting dirty more than Madonna in "A League of Their Own".
SLIDE DEVIL WOMAN!  There's no crying in baseball.
Let's. Go.

3 comments:

  1. Sick bike dude. On a side none....Go into Mountain Hardware and look at the Tazmanian Devel Lure ad on the Kokonee isle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonzo---Your new rig and how you ride is called is called 'sublimation'.

    on another note...today I was talking with da Don and he said da Sheriff was anticiapting a 100 guided days this year...Wow! When it occurs there is going to be a keg tapped on the deck. I don't want to miss this event...this time. So PLEASE remember me guys.

    da Dean

    alternately known as Uncle Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank, you will be there. Bring some ribs for the rib cook-off. Let's go fish soon, it's always a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete