Thursday, July 30, 2009

P.O.A.C.H. Part One

Yep oh yep.
This the first of many.
Went to do a short recon scope of this little beauty.
Right Wing Paradise.
Locked deep away in the gated communities and sheltered lives of those that control the world around us.
Put on a nicer-ish shirt and talked to my buddy who works at the golf course.
He's got a computer that tells him where all the carts are, marshalls and dickheads.
He called me today to let me know the coast was clear from 4 pm on.
I walked down not expecting much, with 3 flies and a 7wt., and the temperature being near or over 100 for the last month.
3rd cast= Bazooka
A small largemouth. In 100 degree heat.

Even had the maintenance guy snap this shot, after he snuck up on me and I thought it was mission over.
Baby bitch

My buddy says that one is small. Yes I agree. He also said that there are some twice that size. I hope he's telling the truth.

More to come as the summer rolls on.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya !

    oo fishes ...i love fish as dish..well i hve seen bigger size of fishes long back.....but don't know o which family.


    joolliieess:-)

    ReplyDelete